Monday, November 8, 2010

Introducing... Cecilia!

OK, so she's not exactly brand new, but she's still small enough that this can count as an announcement, right? I've heard that parents sometimes take fewer pictures of their second children (and any after that seldom see the camera lens at all), but trust me I've been taking some photos... just haven't had the time to upload them. Busy.

Our little darling girl is such a joy to be around. She is 8 weeks old today! I did manage to snap some photos this afternoon. Hope you like them.

I love this one. She looks a lot like her brother!
See Durkin at 1 month - click here.

She smiles and talks all the time now, and if you want to speak 'Cecilia' try making a 'guh' or a 'gah' sound from the back of your throat and she'll probably give you a high five. or maybe she'll write you a check. The translation might be a little hazy.

First smile I've caught on camera!


She's wonderfully expressive and has much to tell me. I cannot wait for the day when she really starts talking. I want to know everything she has to say. =)

Thanks for your patience in seeing photos of her, and thanks, as always, for all your love and gifts and oohs and ahhs. It's wonderful to have her in our house. Kiss, kiss.

2 comments:

aunt Katie said...

She is stunning!

aunt Katie said...

I absolutely adore that little lady :)